How do I change Cookie settings?
To check or change your settings:
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences…
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Click the Exceptions… button.
- Type in the url, http://learnit2teach.ca
- Click the Allow button
- Type in the url, http://edlinc.ca, Click the Allow button
- Close the Exemptions window
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- Close the Preferences window
- Click the Start button on the menu bar .
- Click “All Programs” >> “Internet Explorer.”
- Click “Tools” at the top of the Internet Explorer menu.
- Select “Internet Options” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Privacy” tab in the Internet Options window.
- Slide the “Settings” bar to the top.
- Click the “Sites” button to access the site customization window.
- Type Learntit2teach.ca into the “Address of website” field, and click the “Allow” button.
- Type edlinc.ca into the “Address of website” field, and click the “Allow” button.
- Click the “OK” button
- Click “OK” on the “Internet Options” window to save the configuration settings and
- Exit Internet Options.