The Learn IT 2 Teach team will be happy to provide support to the Instructors that engage in the professional development we are providing. For more information or to book a training session please email email@example.com
The training is recommended to take place in a lab that meets the following specifications:
- Broadband internet access
- Windows XP or later; or Mac OS X (v. 10.5)
- Browsers: Windows: Firefox 3.5.5/ Macintosh: Safari 4.0.3
- Screen resolution: 1024 X 768 (or higher)
- QuickTime Player plug-in (version 7 or higher) [please disable check for update automatically]
- Adobe Flash Player
- Acrobat Reader (v. 188.8.131.52 or later) or other PDF viewer software
- Java 2 Runtime Environment 1.4.2 or above [please set Security to Medium in Java in Windows Control Panel]
- Individual Head Sets
- A Computer for each Individual
The lab should also have a computer connected to the internet and to a presentation system with speakers and an appropriate projection space for the presenters to use.
PLEASE NOTE: LearnIT2teach Stage 1 participants require a valid email account.
TEST Your Computer or Your Lab
Teachers can check to see if their computer or the lab they are using will support the training and courseware by visiting this site LearnIT2Teach Browser Test Page and the The Nanogong test page. You should also check this link for the latest Java update.
Check here to learn how to disable your pop-up blockers.
Other configurations may work. Please contact us if you would like to test out your configuration.