The Stage 1 training is recommended to take place in a lab that meets the following specifications:
- Broadband internet access
- Windows XP or later; or Mac OS X (v. 10.5)
- Browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, Safari
- Screen resolution: 1024 X 768 (or higher)
- Acrobat Reader (v. 18.104.22.168 or later) or other PDF viewer software
- Individual Head Sets
- A Computer for each Individual
The lab should also have a computer connected to the internet and to a presentation system with speakers and an appropriate projection space for the presenters to use.
PLEASE NOTE: LearnIT2teach Stage 1 participants require a valid email account.
Stage 1 is also available as a Bring-Your-Own-Device session. The facility requires wifi and each participant needs his/her own device. Laptops or devices with larger screens work best, but the Stage 1 training is accessible on tablets and smartphones.
TEST Your Computer or Your Lab
Teachers can check to see if their computer or the lab they are using will support the training and courseware by visiting this site LearnIT2Teach Browser Test Page .
Check here to learn how to disable your pop-up blockers.
Other configurations may work. Please contact us if you would like to test out your configuration.